Craft and Countryside Area
Browse the wares of local artisan craft producers
The Craft Marquee located in the Countryside Area supports local craft people who make or finish their products themselves with many of them demonstrating their skills on Show day.
Joining us in the Craft and Countryside Area for 2021:
- Bodz Metallic Craft – Upcycled crafts made from scrap.
- Catherine Potter Crafts – Home accessories and jewellery designed by me and made from upcycled fabrics and buttons.
- Chris Reed Animal Portraits – Original artwork, paintings and greeting cards.
- Charlotte England Art – Fun and whimsical artwork and homewares created by Charlotte England on the Somerset/Dorset border.
- Dorset Uglies – Unique and quirky hand built pottery creatures.
- Elly Harvey Silver – Handmade sterling silver jewellery inspired by Dorset coast and countryside.
- Fipping Woods – I make wooden items that can mainly be used in the kitchen.
- Galiani Glass Art – Handcrafted kiln formed glass from small coasters and hangings to large, beautiful wall panels.
- Gaynor Lunn & Judy Watts – Novelty jewellery, keyrings, wine glass charms, handmade knitted/ crochet hats, scarves and clothing.
- Gerri’s Fabric Gems – Gift, craft home and leisure items hand made using good quality fabric.
- Gemini Creations & Tessa’s Patchwork – Cushions, bunting, aprons, knitted items, fabric animals, quilts all handmade.
- Grenville Allen Fine Artist – Original and limited editions cats, chickens, poppies, cottages, native wildlife, landscapes, seascapes.
- Gylla Wood Pins – Wooden pins and other small wooden items made from wood grown in Dorset handmade pop up cards.
- Golden Snowdrop – Artisan, vintage and bespoke jewellers, where every piece has a story. Based in Shaftesbury high street.
- GDA Crafts – Various items made from oak whiskey barrels.
- Jim Sticks – Handcrafted walking sticks and rocking horses.
- Linda Rowe Glass – Unique hand made glass gifts, inspired by Dorset Coast and countryside.
- Marhull Leathercraft – Locally made leather hats, bags & belts, west country sheepskins, footstools and cow skins.
- Marbled Court – Hand marbled resin and fluid.
- Pamela Shellard Ceramics – Hand made ceramics and enamel on copper jewellery.
- RSPB – The RSPB is the country’s largest nature conservation charity, inspiring everyone to give nature a home.
- Rebecca Stidson – Personalised gifts – Hand painted personalised gifts for children, including brushes, rag dolls, stationary and decorations.
- WWF – The worlds leading conservation organisation.