Atkins Ferrie Wealth Management Food and Drink Area
Try, buy and enjoy the delights of local Food & Drink producers
Find locally produced cheese, cake, cider, coffee, flapjacks, gin and so much more in the Food Hall. View the 2021 producers here in the spring.
The Atkins Ferrie Wealth Management Food and Drink Area provides the opportunity to explore local food and drink producers. Southern Tipi Co are offering two tipi picnic areas for you to sit down, relax and enjoy the delicacies you have purchased.
Joining us in the Atkins Ferrie Wealth Management Food and Drink Area for 2021:
- All About The Glaze – Hand crafted Artisan Doughnuts made in Dorset using locally sourced ingredients.
- Avalon Distillery – We’re producing Viper London Dry Gin and other gin products including preserves, glassware and gift boxes.
- Bridge Farm Cider – Traditionally made artisan craft cider.
- Chalice Mead Ltd – Gorgeous traditional golden mead infused with flavours such as Blackberry, Hawthorn, Ginger etc.
- Chucklehead Cider – Traditional West Country cider from small family business.
- Dorset Coffee Co – Dorset’s oldest independent coffee roaster, coffee beans ground while you wait.
- Downton Distillery – Wiltshire craft nano distillery who make award winning Explorer’s Gin.
- Ecco-Gelato Sherborne Limited – Artisan gelato made in Dorset from the best West Country milk.
- Farm Girl Sausages – Make and sell free range meat sausages made with locally sourced meat in different seasonings.
- Festival Coffee Co – Dorset’s oldest independent coffee roaster, coffee beans ground while you wait.
- Flapjackery – Handmade luxury gluten free flapjacks.
- Fussells Fine Foods –
- GC Cupcakes – Handcrafted and bespoke cakes, cupcakes & treats for all occasions.
- Gluten Free Gourmet – Gluten free pastries, cakes, savouries, doughnuts.
- Greensdirect Glastonbury Cheese – Artisan West Country cheese.
- Keen’s Cheddar Ltd – Traditional raw milk cheddar cheese mature and extra mature.
- Lizzie The Baking Bird – Baked goods using glorious Dorset based ingredients.
- Mere Trout Ltd – Fresh trout, hot smoked trout, cold smoked trout. Hatched, reared, smoked and packed in Mere.
- Mr Roast Potato – Topped roast potatoes and unique style burgers.
- Olives N Stuff – Mediterranean olives with a West Country flavour.
- Oxfords Bakery Ltd – Freshly baked traditonal English bread, cakes and savouries such as sourdough, Chelsea buns and sausage rolls.
- Quantock Steamers – Traditional meat suet puddings and sweet sponge puddings all made with love.
- Saint Anthony Charcuterie – Devon made charcuterie: a selection of our award winning chorizo, salami and sliced cured meats.
- Taste of The Wild – Local wild venison, slow cooked venison haunch.
- The Curry Man – Traditional authentic home made Indian cuisine: curry & rice, wraps, samosas, biryani, bombay potato and loads more.
- The Book and Bucket Cheese Company – Dorset award winning artisan cheese products.
- The Cherry Tree –
- The Garlic Farm –
- Wiltshire Chilli Farm – Handmade award winning chilli sauces, preserves and seasonings, pork crackling and flavoured spirits.
- Wootton Organics –
- Wrights Originals – Soft drinks and ginger products.
- Ye Olde Sausage Roll Company – Sausage rolls and pies.